“Egytex” Trade Fair is the only established trade show in Egypt for suppliers of ﬁbers, and manufacturers of yarns, fabrics, apparel, home textiles and accessories, providing a display of the full spectrum of the supply chain involved in the textile manufacturing; thus, offering extensive choices for an advanced and complete chain on the production aspects of textile products.
“Egytex” offers a unique opportunity to its exhibitors, local and international, to instrumentalize and enjoy the beneﬁts granted to Egypt from various free and preferential trade agreements, hence gaining an access opportunity to the EU, USA, and Middle Eastern markets.
- – Vast market of 100 million consumers
- – Vertically integrated industry
- – Large production capacities
- – Egypt’s textile industry contributes 30% to the industrial production, and comprises 25% of total exports
- – 70% of intermediate products are sourced from Turkey, China, Korea, India and Pakistan.
- – Approximately 80% of accessories and 99% of textile machineries are sourced from overseas markets
- – The location of the country and the industry clusters facilitates quick and easy exports to other countries
- – Egyptian Textile Industry consists of 4,500 factories employing more than 1.5 million workers
- – Government runs various training programs, continuously upgrading the skill sets of the labor force and their managing personnel
- – More than 5 billion USD investment is planned for the next 3 years to develop new Textile Industrial Parks
More detailed information can be found at the Exhibitor’s brochure and Exhibitor Application Form links below:
For more information please contact us at email@example.com and we look forward to welcoming you in Egypt.